Saturday, April 30, 2011

quick post here









yesterday i had a nice day with my classmates=)

2011' 6sAi i love all of you guys

you guys had gimme lots happiness yesterday!

thank you so much!
i wish we can have that warm feeling always!


everyone will have their own sadness

recently i really having a bad mood bad temper

forgive me if i make you guys angry or even dislike me pls!

honestly, i hate those kinds of mood always be with me!

but i really cant put down all those stupid mood=(

it's sad case

i hate myself!


yea, im sad

so how?

everything still gonna do

everyday still gonna pass



there's nobody can help

there's helpless

just i can help myself

just i can face those problems with myself

just i can settle those problems with myself




okay, everything will be fine in the end

there's rainbow occurs after heavy rain..

i strongly believe that!





nevermind, i'll be right back

nevermind, i'll be tough again!

i know im stupid for waiting..

一个人的脸上有太多的笑,是因为心里有太多的痛,因为伤了,所以伪装

No comments:

Post a Comment