Saturday, May 28, 2011

appreciate!

firstly, i have to thanks all of my friends=)
you guys' supports and carings make me feel warm!
including gives me supports on camp, results and everything=]
i love you guys! <3
im proud of being you guys' friend ^_*


well, recently busying about my camp
it's really make me tired=(
but i learned many things during the time to prepare this camp
it's my first time to join and prepare camp
it's wonderful and awesome although had spent out many times on it
had spent out lots of my mind and soul
and even spent out lots money on it >________<


midterm exam..
all exam papers almost given us already
i know, results really sucks
sad about it, honestly
but it had became truth
no one can change it
i have to face it
i have to accept it
but, i found that it's hard
and i can't==

escape it?
nononono, it's not style >_<"

well well well, today i bought a new digital camera=))
thanks my mum fetch me go=PP







holidays..
it's sucks=((
have to spend on additional classes and camp and even dutiesssss==

fine, i accept it
life bored..


i like 6sAI 2011!
yesterday we had a nice recess time=)
we recorded our teacher's day theme song
although still havent become the final song
but feels good when singing with them!
cheer!!

1 comment:

  1. bring ur camera in the camp..
    capture our memory in it.. :)

    ReplyDelete