Sunday, July 24, 2011

STRESSED



ok, recently really busy=(
lots exams and homework are waiting for me to settle
it's seems my time is not enough about it
i wish i could have more time


well, im on diet recently=P
it's a tough process
it's hard to control eating delicious food==
honestly, i love food much!

this week kinda lots thing happened
especially my emily==
today she tell me she wants go US on november
and tomorrow she tell me she wont go there in this year already==
my god..
yup, i know what's going on
just want to spread out my feels
i know im selfish
but being human should always face those facts right?

trial is coming
uec is coming
but it's seems like everything i also dont know
half year passed
but looks like gain nothing learn nothing
im afraid
im worry
im panic
but no one can help me i know

== i dont know what im typing now
such rubbish..

1 comment:

  1. no one can help u but there is someone to encourage and support u :)
    we must help ourselves 1st k. "what is done is done, we must look forward" quote from cm tan. Haha
    good luck dear! <3

    ReplyDelete