Tuesday, October 5, 2010

im happy=)



hehey..
it's time to blogging again=P
well..
today im happy!
the first thing..
my lovely baobei kzat
made sushi for me!!!
oh my god..
haha..
while it's not as delicious as sushi king
or even sakae sushi
but..
i still like it much!
it make me so touch=)
i love you!
my baobei♥
thanks about your sushi!

next..
finally i can go canteen
with my princess emily already=)
haix..
since trial till now
today we only go eat tigether=(
just because of me
busy busy busy
busy about society's thing
i really feel sorry to her actually=(
feel that i had didnt care her for a long time
well..
but now
i can care her already=))
hope that she wont angry
about i didnt bother her for long time=P
hahax..
actually
i know she sure will understand me
but..
i still feel sorry to her..
hehe..
but now..
there's nothing busy already
we can talk together
laugh together already=)
it's really happy♥

hahax..
the another thing
is about this sunday's nike run
im really really really very excited about it=)
today i had take the shirt already
wow..
the color..
soooooooooo shiny
light yellow
just same as our highlight pen's color==


=end of this post=







No comments:

Post a Comment