Wednesday, October 6, 2010

u.n.h.a.p.p.y










Im not happy for today actually
Early morning already unhappy
Just because my exam paper
Chinese sucks.
Both of the paper I just take 95
what’s the matter?
I don’t know..

That time I really wanna cry out
when I take my exam paper

but..
I didn’t do it in the end..
I know my tears cant let my marks back again
I know it..
I know it already be a truth
There’s nothing else I can do
Even I cry..

So..
I control myself..
Not to be cry!
Finally..
I do it!

But..
My mood still very bad=(
I don’t know wanna how let myself happy again
All my dears keep asking me not to sad.
But..
I really cant do it actually!
It really difficult to me=(
Such a failure..
That times’s alicia really don’t know what is happy=(

Ya!
Junhui is right
Exam like that many times already
Why should cry for the bad results?
Haix..

Finally
I also control my mood
Let myself happy again
When PE period
I try to let myself happy again
I try to play volleyball with my dears
And..
Finally I did it!
Ya!
Im not a failure now=)
While sad sure got abit lah
But I already try not to think about it
Just because..
It’s a past tense!^^


Biology test for today
Hmm..
I did it very bad
I didn’t study yesterday=P
All I studied before
But I forgot already
Nevermind~
I had open minded=)

Something wanna say out..

I think im really not belong to him
What he tell me
It just a lie
For him
It doesn’t matter
But for me..
That’s not!
Well..
Today see him with others walk out
My heart
Hmmm~~~
Feel not so well=)

1 comment:

  1. Hey,just one thing to remember you--Your laws in your life...you wont let yourself sad rite?? All your dears will worry for your tears...bad result is really unhappy things,but this is not the last chance rite?Just live as no regret...face your journey in front of you...
    Have fun with others really useful to chase your sadness aways...any unhappy just tell them, it's so much comfortable then crying yourself...

    ReplyDelete