Friday, November 5, 2010

患难见真情

yesterday damn emo
no mood go tuition
then with dear Ler and baobei kzat escape for tuition=P

go eat chu cheong fun and icecream
yea..after eat my yam's flavour icecream i feel ok abit=]

but
at night
i emo again
emo mix with bek cek
what's a nice couple==

having the stupid mood whole night
just because my phone off itself
after i had receive my mum's call==

i just can say
im a bad luck girl=[

ok..
i accept all the bad things

but
so bad am i

i had say rude words to liha and kitwai
through replying their messages
yea.. i know im a bad girl always
and without failed!

sorry my friends=[
hope you guys can forgive me

yea..
i know all of you are always caring me
but
sometimes i prefer calm down by myself
and not by you guys' caring
sorry about that

but..
im really very happy about having you guys as my good friends=]

it's truth!
so..
thanks♥

wish our friendship forever=)

happy deepavali >_<"

today's sky not bad=)

No comments:

Post a Comment