Tuesday, December 21, 2010

moody? emo?

you should know i dont like you
dont tell me you dont know
i told you before..

today i get a christmas present
honestly..i dont like it
not even the present i dont like
even the people who give me
i also no interest to him..

yea..i know
it's hurt
but..if im not cruel
it just make me suffer=(

ok..i surrender
is my false
please dont like me
im a bad girl
and..you are not my type!

sorry about my honest=[

ok..tomorrow is chinese big big day
DONG ZHI
well..i like this festival
because i can eat TANG YUAN=P
it's yummy (3

christmas is coming!
yup..my 7people gang have a game
buy present for each other

hehee..im fully expect the day coming=)
i had buy present for that tan liha==
i hope he can like it..hahaaaa
of course..
that's a cutie present=]

i dont know others 6 people had pick to buy present to who
i just know
liha picked wyan
he wanna buy a bra for her==
but of course that's just a joke=0

ok..my lap sap post is end
just wanna talk out my feelings
that's all

2 comments:

  1. =.=........
    i speechless man....
    not say liao is supprise meh?
    u tell it all out liao lo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo dear..i also shocked when i saw ==
    everyone knew it..haha

    ReplyDelete