Saturday, March 19, 2011

outing day 18.3.2011

yea, yesterday im outing with brother
we had movie at pavillion yesterday=]
well, we watched world invasion
it's such a pretty nice movie!
guys, you should have a look
it'll make you starting to worry or even confuse about
whether there's UFO in this world==

but it's really such a good movie!
it's touch and make me cry==

due to this movie and the japan's earthquake
i really found that i should appreciate all those things that i have
just like someone says that tommorow's things, we do not know about it
so please appreciate our life=]

well, gonna reopen school=(
i really haven't finish my homework
i found that this holidays super fast end >______<
can i get more holidays?

recently my mum keep asking about how is my future=(
she keep on asking me to make a decision
whether what i wanna study after graduated

honestly, im confused >_<"
i really dont know what should i want study
i always tell my mum say that
i will have my own decision after graduate one
and ask her not to worry about me
but she's looks like very gan jeong==
aduii.. i also havent worry and she starts to worry==

* i found that use english to blog so weird><

end post..

No comments:

Post a Comment