Friday, February 17, 2012

100th post=D


1.  I had a great time with my dears on 15th February<3 i had a movie named WEDDING  
    with them! and had sushi king=) it's happy to have outing with them=)
    *strongly recommend, this movie is sweet!
               
                                 
     


2.  I worked at chkl for a month and five days already! gonna leave there soon! and start my 
     university life=) well, actually still i am considering which university should i go.. i know i am  
     PATTERNS=( Help offers a better degree for me, but.. i really dislike it's environment and...





3.  I am happy to meet my little chairman today=] feeling guilty to her as she said she had cried 
     when she reading my blog.. so sorry girl! i just said out what's my feeling.. never think that 
     you'll read my blog=( hmmm, but still i need to say is, you should always cheer for C.S!=)


4.  I miss my dear emily so much today=(  having a strong feeling for missing her without any  
     reason<3 


5.  I FAILED to interview for being a tuition teacher today=( as i have no any experience! so 
    sad!


6.  I need a lot money right now! to buy a new laptop=] but i really do not know which brand of 
     laptop should i buy.. i just know i must buy a pink color one!=D that is my favourite color!





i am not going to avril lavigne's concert this saturday=( 
as i have no money to buy her ticket! 
it's second chance, i miss to meet her..
 but still i love her! she's the rock star inside my heart always!





2 comments: