Wednesday, September 22, 2010

mooncake festival today ♥







happy mooncake festival my friendssss=)
haix..
people eating mooncake
playing candles today
but i having physic booksss today=(
how come it's so unfair?
well well well
ytd i had my sejarah test
omg==
it's really so many times for me to slp=P
for stucture questions
i still know how to do few
but..
for the essay..
i really really dont know how to do
it's not a joke!
first i plan not to pass up the essay part's answer
but i scared..
scare nobody teman me=(
then i just simply write for it
keep blowing water at there
even myself
i also dont know what im writing=P
but finally..
junhui didnt pass up his essay answer==
then whole class know liao..
clap handsss=)
so fun..haha=P
haix..
no school for today
actually is a good time for study
but im lazy==
keep playing computer
keep watching tv
keep sms=(
such a failure..

No comments:

Post a Comment