Tuesday, November 2, 2010

i friend with EMO today



emo today >_____<


since i get my calculus exam paper


not because of my bad results


then?

emo about?


actually i also not clear about it==


yea..

my calculus get 13.5/100

that's truth!


well..

actually im not emo about that

im emo just because of my future


i really have no idea about my future=[


yea..

that few days i had decided for studying form6 next year


but today i dont know again==


i worry about my calculus if i study form6 next year


today i found that all of my friends who dont want study form6

their calculus also get the same marks with me==


haix..

i really dont know what should i do=(


the subject or even the job which i interest in

also have a relationship with maths

and

maths almost also have a relationship with calculus


shit!

then what should i study?


business?

account?


oh man..

come on

i have no interest about that ok


wedding planner?

yea..

i have interest about that

but..

my parents disagree about that


lolx..

then?

teacher?

my god==

more no interest about that


so..

how?

study form6 or dont want study form6?

or even dont want study anymore?====


haix..

today the sky in my eyes is grey in color..

No comments:

Post a Comment