Friday, February 11, 2011

outing today=]


firstly..i chiiuu kap happy today..
because i out again with my dear friends in this month!!
heheee..but just i 1girl==
hou choiii..finally joanne accompany me=)
thankiew so much my dear!


today we visit weixiong's house and joanne's house..
just a word that i can describe their house..
BIG!=]
especially weixiong's house..
it's really big and nice=]
and his HERO..so cute and furly=P
but still i scare abt it==

today i had watched movie with them..
WHAT'S WOMAN WANT..
hmmm..not so nice..
jusk okok laa=)
then about 2pm..i left wangsa walk mall
gonna visit my kaima=]
on the way to go my kaima's house
i get scold by mum=(
she say im without any timing..
she say im let her wait for so long time=(
but..nevermind!
even scolded by her i also happy
because today i had date with my 2010' 5sXIN friends and my baby<3

okay..
gonna talk something about my studies now..
yup..next month gonna have my standardize exam already..
i just can say: oh my god! it's really too fast=[
i really hope that i can handle it well..

oh ya!
heheee..yesterday i get love letter from katzat=]
so happy about it!
she used my favourite color paper to write it for me..
it's touched!
okay..stop here=]

my new profile picture at facebook<3>


No comments:

Post a Comment